- Deep pull lacing for a firm fit at the heel
- Chromfree leather lining
- Genuine double-stitched construction: sustainable, durable, high-quality, handcrafted workmanship and fully resoleable
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Easy Roller: smooth ball bearing lacing system
- Flex zone at heel
- Leather lining for enhanced comfort
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Extremely comfortable midsole
- Soft leather tongue prevents rubbing
- Vibram sole
- Made in Germany
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 750
- Upper: waxed nubuck
- Sole: Vibram® Tessin
- Sole Features: Sturdy EVA rubber outsole Wedge sole: slightly raised heel Good grip and stability
- Lining: Chrome-free leather lining
- Gender: Men's
- Double-Stitched: Traditional construction requiring very skilled labour. The upper and the sole unit are stitched together.
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Suitable for challenging hikes in lower mountain ranges and easier treks, including off-trail use and ascents.
- Reduced Seams: Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Chrome free tanned lining leather, also suitable for people who are allergic to ordinary leather.