- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Eyelet lacing from the toes upwards offers more precision
- High, protective rubber rand
- Lightweight upper made of yak leather and G-1000® Heavy Duty material
- Loop at heel for easy slip-on
- Loop on tongue for for easy slip-on
- Soft tanned leather lining for enhanced comfort
- Vibram sole
- Made in Europe
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 365
- Upper: Yak leather, G-1000® heavy duty hybrid fabric
- Sole: Vibram® Crack Low
- Sole Features: EVA wedge sole, dual-rubber compound: durable outside / cushioning inside, multifunctional tread pattern
- Lining: Leather
- Gender: Men's
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- An all-round rubber rand, handcrafted around the lower part of the upper. It protects the leather from scree and rocks and significantly increases the boot’s stability and durability.
- Leather lining: Extremely comfortable to wear. Provides great fit and rapid moisture absorption. Dries more slowly than synthetic fabrics. Not recommended for use in wetter regions.
- Lightweight: Exceptionally lightweight upper and sole unit construction.
- Yak-leather: Exceptionally hard-wearing, yet surprisingly supple. HANWAG only uses robust, hydrophobic Tibetan Yak leather that is 2.2 to 2.6 millimeters thick. Sourced exclusively from the Lhasa Leather Factory in Tibet.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- A virtually windproof and highly breathable blend of 65 % polyester and 35 % cotton from Swedish outdoor brand Fjällräven. Treatment with Fjällräven Greenland Wax makes it water- repellent and further increases durability.