- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Chromfree leather lining
- Vibram sole, designed especially by HANWAG – allows the foot to roll exceptionally smoothly
- Special yak leather uppers – exceptionally robust, yet surprisingly supple
- Rubber heel and toe caps
- Clamping lace hooks on top section of uppers for precise and rapid lacing
- Easy Roller: smooth ball bearing lacing system
- Flex zone at heel
- Graded memory insole for superior shape retention – always returns to its original form
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Soft flex allows the foot to roll smoothly
- Vibram sole with deep profile
- Made in Europe
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 730
- Upper: Tibetian yak leather
- Sole: Vibram® AW Integral
- Sole Features: Very lightweight thanks to incorporation of a (stiffening) shank into the midsole Very supportive Trekking profile with impact and braking tread blocks
- Lining: Chrome-free leather lining
- Gender: Women's
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Suitable for challenging hikes in lower mountain ranges and easier treks, including off-trail use and ascents.
- Yak-leather: Exceptionally hard-wearing, yet surprisingly supple. HANWAG only uses robust, hydrophobic Tibetan Yak leather that is 2.2 to 2.6 millimeters thick. Sourced exclusively from the Lhasa Leather Factory in Tibet.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
- Chrome free tanned lining leather, also suitable for people who are allergic to ordinary leather.