- High, protective rubber rand
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Leather lining for enhanced comfort, better wear climate and superior moisture management
- Special climbing last
- Rubber toe caps
- Classic eyelet lacing
- Lightweight, synthetic insole for greater flex
- Vibram sole
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 430
- Upper: suede, Cordura
- Sole: Vibram® crack low
- Sole Features: Very thin, very lightweight sole unit EVA wedge sole Dual-rubber compound: durable outside/ cushioning inside Multifunctional tread pattern
- Lining: Leather
- Gender: Women's
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Suitable for everyday, leisure and general hiking use, i.e. easier hikes in lowland terrain and walks on good paths.
- Ghilly lacing: Flexible instep lacing with loops. Allows a tight fit, yet guarantees mobility.
- An all-round rubber rand, handcrafted around the lower part of the upper. It protects the leather from scree and rocks and significantly increases the boot’s stability and durability.
- Leather lining: Extremely comfortable to wear. Provides great fit and rapid moisture absorption. Dries more slowly than synthetic fabrics. Not recommended for use in wetter regions.
- Exceptionally lightweight upper and sole unit construction.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.